woensdag 26 mei 2010

Small Victories


" Small Victories is a photographic celebration of the quietly beautiful, unintentionally funny, people and things all around us. It is these little moments that make life worth living. The work in the show consists entirely of 4×6 photographs, the small physical dimensions of the images is also a reference to the theme.

Participants were instructed to mail in prints of their work (no electronic submissions were accepted), and the response was overwhelming. Hundreds of packages were sent from countries all around the world. "

For this project; I'm proud to say my work made the edit by Above Second Gallery Hong Kong & Booooooom.

They selected the same photo I decided to post on my 1st blog here. This is quite a coincidence, as I just found out yesterday.

Thank you Above Second & Booooooom for providing this kick-ass project!

Take care & be kind,
A.P.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten