woensdag 4 mei 2011

No I'm not lucky I'm blessed, Yes!


©

Doesn't matter if it's England, France or Holland. I think Royal Houses are shit, but I do love Beatrix for letting us party every year on her behave. Even though it's not her birthday but her mothers. Something like that.

Queensday weekends are great weekends. Sun shines on your face while you waistedly dance to the sounds coming from all the speakers hanging out of the window, in your favorite orange wardrobe piece.

You know it was great when almost a week later you are still trying to get over the hangover. You're back at your desk working for money you kinda have to make. When it's weekend you burn your money on alcohol and/ or drugs so you can make it through the weekdays at work. O.K. maybe I'm being a little bit dramatic about it. I don't know.

Oh, you probably already have heard but Santa Claus was killed by the American troops & is now buried deep in the ocean.

Title quote by Nicki Minaj

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten